I would first like to thank you for taking the time to read my blog, so welcome and enjoy! To tell you a little bit about myself, I am a senior and MSU majoring in elementary education. I grew up in Mason, MI which is really close to MSU, about twenty minutes. I have a wonderful loving family including a mom, dad, older brother and sister, and the baby of the family my younger brother. My parents are lawyers, my brother is a lawyer, and my grandpa was a judge. Luckily my sister is a high school English teacher so I have someone in my corner! My little brother is a little boy genius basically and has gotten into some wonderful schools! (he is currently a senior) He thinks he will be majoring in engineering, but whatever he decided I know he will do amazing in!
In this course, CEP416 I hope to further my understanding of technology. I know very little now, and how that will drastically change throughout the course of this class. I am very excited to learn all new ways of teaching material to my future students through technology. I think this is where our world is headed and it is very important for me as a future teacher of our society’s children to be up to date on all current technology to teach my students to the very best of my ability.
Hope you enjoyed my first blog!
Thanks,
B
No comments:
Post a Comment