Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Bilingual Education



In one of my classes we had a discussion about bilingual education. I had never really heard much about it before this class and watching the video we did in class. After discussing this topic I feel so strongly about it. I think bilingual education is an amazing thing and I hope to one day send my children to a bilingual school. It makes me sad I never minored in a second language and could take part in this amazing form of education. I wish there were more schools that had bilingual programs around the United States but sadly with budget cuts going on all around I cant see this likely happening in the near future. I am wondering what if anyone has an opinion about bilingual education, if you agree with me that it is a wonderful thing or if you have reasons against this type of education for our youth.

No comments:

Post a Comment