Jessica Carney
I thought the highlights showcase was very well done. I was able to fully understand what she has done and accomplished in CEP416. I liked that she completely described in great detail what is in her online portfolio in a step by step process. She even described her lesson plans which I thought was a great addition. Through this highlight video I was able to get a complete picture of what she has accomplished and done in CEP416 and her online portfolio is fully described and shown. The only negative thing I would have to say about this project would be the transition between slides within the project. There were times in which the wait was too long and it did not flow completely. I as well did a VoiceThread presentation and I completed my recording throughout one period to avoid the choppiness. In doing that my words were not as thought out and prepared as Jessica’s were therefore there are downfalls to both methods. I personally enjoyed using VoiceThread and I believe Jessica’s presentation was very well done.
No comments:
Post a Comment