Saturday, April 23, 2011

Review of house member - Heather Wellman's highlight presentation

 Heather Wellman

I like how she described in depth weebly and why she liked it so much. Someone watching this video would get a very good feel for what weebly entails regardless of whether or not they have ever heard of the website. I like that she showed how to edit weebly and included a great deal of information of how weebly could be used in the classroom and in other ways. I liked that she included showing us her blog and the different parts within her portfolio. I was able to see all of what included on her portfolio and I like that she took us step by step through the different parts of her online portfoilo. I think GoogleDocs are such a great tool to use and I like that she included that in her presentation of how they could be used on Weebly. The only negative I would say about the presentation would be how far aware the images are, we are not able to see very well what she is describing and that would make it very difficult for someone who has never been introduced to weebly to get a good understanding of what it  is through her presentation. I will definitley use Weebly in the future and in my future classroom, I only have good things to say about it. I will keep my online portfolio going strong and will continue to update it. Overall very nicely done!


No comments:

Post a Comment