Monday, April 11, 2011

Google App- Presentations

Presentation

The Google app I chose to explore this week is presentations.  I had a great time experimenting with Google presentations because I had never made one before and assumed it would be quite complicated but was pleasantly surprised! In exploring Google Presentations I decided to make a presentation myself in which I explore why Google Presentations are so great and showcase some of what they can do. Above this post is the link to my presentation I made, check it out! The very best thing I found out about using Google presentations was how easy it is to share the presentation with fellow classmates and in doing so allowing yourself and fellow classmates to edit and look at the presentation if necessary. From personal experience I can say, finding time to meet for group projects which usually require making presentation/PowerPoints can at times be very difficult and overwhelming. Through Google presentations all students can collaboratively work on the presentation, editing, and looking at what fellow students have edited without having to meet, or email back and forth to one another. This would be great for larger group presentations where students could all write their information in a different color showing how they edited the presentation and did their part. The way Google presentations are set up makes it very easy to understand and use when making presentations. Every tool you could imagine is at your disposal and present in a way that we have all seen through Word, PowerPoint, Excel and other programs many are familiar with. This app is a great and easy to understand to collaborate in group projects without the hassle of finding a time when all group members can meet.

No comments:

Post a Comment