Courtney S.
I really like that you chose to focus on your three favorite technologies you explored throughout the semester. This was a great way to highlight what you have learned but focusing on a few main things. I enjoyed that you stated why you liked the specific technology, how you used it in the class, a definition of what this technology is, and how you would use it in the classroom and in the future. I thought this was a great amount of information to include on each of your technologies. I liked how I was able to see examples of each of your favorite technologies thought the progression of the presentation. I thought the transition of the information went very well and I do not have anything negative to say about your presentation. I will certainly use all of the technologies in my future as a teacher and in my classroom. They have all been very beneficial to me and the way in which this information was presented through jing was wonderful and a tool I will definitely use in the future. Great Job!
No comments:
Post a Comment