Monday, April 11, 2011
Internship Placement
I just found out my placement for next year for my internship. I am a little bummed out about my grade level but hoping it will be a good experience regardless. For anyone that has followed by blog at all, they would know that I prefer the lower elementary grades, preferably kindergarten or first grade. I was placed in a third grade class in the Holt Public School District. I would have liked to have been in a lower grade but I am going to make the most of my situation and not let it get me down. Who knows, I may fall in love with third grade. I am very pleased about the school district I have been placed in, I have heard wonderful things about the Holt School District. I have just contacted my CT and am looking forward to hearing back from him. I cannot wait to see how the next year unfolds. I am so ready to graduate and move onto my internship year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment