Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Pictures in the Classroom

So to start off, I not know a bit more about Flickr, the previous post was before I even look at week 4 so I am not more aware of all the exciting things about this sight. The picture below that I chose to upload is a picture I believe I could definitely use in my classroom. Especially because I want to be in a lower level classroom, hopefully Kindergarten. This picture is  exciting and colorful and immediately catches the eye. This picture would be great to use when the students are trying to learn their colors, it would be a constant reminder, and a way for them to quiz themselves on their colors during any point in the day. It could also be used as a tool for counting. Students could use this picture and count the number of colored pencils in the picture. This is just one of many pictures I found that I could use in the future, but I thought it would be perfect because of counting, colors, and even the fact that it is colored pencils, a writing utensil that is used in a Kindergarten classroom. This is a unique and beautiful picture. This picture can also be found in my gallery in my Flickr account.

Photo Attribution: Original Image “ Color Your life”
By: Capture Queen

No comments:

Post a Comment