Delicious
So far what I have liked the most out of all these new toys is definitely Delicious. It is really easy to use, (even for me) and it seems so for like a great tool for me to use. There are so many things out there at my disposal and information I can grab onto and bookmark anything I like. When I look through the different tabs I am noticing that anything and everything I could possibly imagine or wonder about is available through Delicious. I am really enjoying all the valuable tools and information I will be able to use as a future teacher. There are all different lessons, ideas, opinions and tools I have gathered through using this. I feel like this is something I will continue to use and will be helpful in the future as a teacher to grab ideas and tips for my classroom. I like the way the site is set up because it shows me the most popular sites, it shows me sites that may be interesting to me and it as well shows me how many people have bookmarked this sight showing the popularity of the link. I like it because it is a easy way to see and skim through the websites I should look at or pass up. Overall I think this is a great website and I will continue to use it and explore all different new and interesting websites!
Thanks,
B
I know I totally agree with you! Before taking this class I had never heard of delicious and now love the limited possibilities of what it has to offer. I also like that we can look and see what other people have bookmarked making it easy to find information. I tend to be a little scatterbrained and randomly write down websites and then lose or forget about them. It's nice that they can all be in the same place and that it's easy to find what I'm looking for. It will definitely come in handy for all those future lesson plans.
ReplyDelete