Monday, February 7, 2011

to tweet or not to tweet?

I am still not warming up to twitter as much as I thought I would considering everyone uses it and rants and raves about it. I have although found some very interesting people to follow in the education field. I am even following the US department of Education. I am following professors, teachers, principals, students, authors, and all sorts of different people in the field of education. It has been interesting to see all that people have to say, read their blogs attached to their twitters, and look at different articles the people I am following are posting. I have saved some articles and am very interested in a lot that is showing up on twitter but I still don't completely like the feel of it and am still getting used to the site. I do believe it will be a good resource though with following the different professionals in the field I am going into. I agree with a lot of what I have seen and think this information swarming around twitter will be helpful for me to look at and a good resource for me to use in my future teaching. I feel through my internship and in my first year of teaching this will be a good resource to ask questions and for possible help from anyone that will give it. I currently do not see  myself needing Twitter as a part of my everyday routine, but I not believe it will be a good resource to have in the future. So with that being said I am glad to be learning about it, and will continue to work to learn more, follow more interesting people and tweet away.

B

No comments:

Post a Comment