I know I have already commented on twitter but I feel like I have more to say at this point. I still am having some negative feelings toward it. I don’t like putting information out into the world to see, I understand it is necessary and if no one ever did this, I wouldn’t have even a quarter of the materials I do have to use as a future teacher and for many other things. But, I don’t like tweeting; I have never been a fan of updating my “status” on Facebook either. It just isn’t something I feel totally comfortable with. I like the sight because it allows me to gain information and ideas from fellow individuals studying what I am, and in the field I will be going into someday but I don’t believe that means I have to share as well. I enjoy reading others information and tweets sometimes but I do not like tweeting myself; I think it is silly and pointless. A drawback could obviously be inappropriate material on the sight, getting incorrect or unclear information and confusion through this technology outlet. Overall I am still standing by my opinion on this site being something I do not think I will be using much in the future. I chose to add this picture to my blog I found on Flickr because I think Twitter is a fad, and everyone obsessed with Twitter is living inside of the Twitter Tweeting bubble. I would like to stay on the outside of the bubble looking in.
Photo Attribution: Original Image “ Big Bubble”


No comments:
Post a Comment