Saturday, April 23, 2011
FINAL REFLECTION!
There are so many things I can think of saying about my final thoughts of CEP416 but to sum them up in one word I would have to say, spectacular. To begin this course I was completely petrified of what I would be doing and that I would get completely lost and fall behind and never be able to get back on track. To understand that a bit better you have to know that I WAS not good with computers at all. I was basically able to go on Facebook, check my email, use PowerPoint, and Microsoft Word. I am extremely happy to announce that is no longer the case. I have learned and been introduced to so many new things throughout my time in CEP416. If someone were to tell me I would learn THIS much in one semester in an online course I would not have believed them but the fact is I have. Not only have I learned so much, but I have been already able to apply what I have learned to other aspects of my life and schooling. I am also able to leave this class with an updated online resume, and a complete online portfolio, both of which I did not previously have. I am so looking forward to be able to use all of what I have learned in my internship next year and in my own future classroom. I feel like my teaching ideas have completely evolved and I feel so much better about starting my internship next year after taking this class. The number of lesson and project ideas I had in my mind for my future classroom has tripled after experiencing CEP416 and I could not be more happy. I now have a whole stack of online resources I can use in my future classroom thanks to this class and I have found that I am a lot better with computers then I previously thought. I just needed someone to guide me. This is the most beneficial class I have ever taken as Michigan State University, I feel I have learned and experienced so much and will forever be grateful to this course. I am a new person when it comes to the internet, I am no longer afraid, I am now ready and willing, and excited to conquer and learn something new everyday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Here's where you can find my comments on your portfolio showcase :)
ReplyDeletehttp://hwteacher.blogspot.com/2011/05/bethanys-portfolio-showcase.html
For some reason it wouldn't let me comment on your Highlights post