http://mrssmoke.onsugar.com/Top-20-Websites-Teacher-Should-Start-2010-2011-Year-Without-9213932
So, above is a link to a website I found looking around on Delicious. The website describes the "Top 20 Websites No Teacher Should Start the 2010-2011 Year Without." Good news everyone reading this who is in my current CEP416 class, MANY of the twenty things listed are websites and tools we are learning all about through this class. I found it to be pretty interesting and exciting because I feel like what I am learning about in CEP416 is truly going to benefit me as a future teacher. Other people agree obviously! Check it out, it is pretty cool, it will make you feel special and very smart already in the technology world as a future teacher :) Examples of what they listed that we are learning about : Delicious, Picnik, Twitter, Google Docs/Reader and many more...
This is an awesome resource! It is great to see that things that we are leaning about and using in our CEP class are actually being used by other teachers! Some of these resources on this page I haven't ever heard of before, but I think they will be great resources to explore. (I don't know if you're also in TE 402, but we could possibly use some of these resources for our literacy and technology project!) I'm really glad that you found this and shared this on your blog! I bookmarked it myself! :)
ReplyDelete